Bullying :'3

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Post Reply
User avatar
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless
Location: new york city

Bullying :'3

Post by demonwithin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 am

Now I find it very cute when I'm targeted for bullying because someone doesn't like my personality or feels threatened by my presence
There's members on this website who are the only reason i don't come on anymore, it's ridiculous for "Pack" members to bully each other, especially when we come here to escape for a bit. I can't begin to express my disdain for some of you, I haven't even been mean or rude, and yet the behavior is given to me, if you have a problem with my opinion then don't talk about it, if you have a problem with my posts keep it to yourself.
It's very rude and little of anyone to target another for their opinions and questions, or even thoughts, it's awful that a lot of the pack do that to others.

So thank you, For bullying me, and you know who you are if your reading this.
I was writing a book and assisted help, or even small idea's on characters through everyone's personalities and even your views for some that i talked to about it

You will see one pack member gone from now on.
Fair well. :|
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...

User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Volkodlak » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 am

can you give us names?
Image

User avatar
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless
Location: new york city

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by demonwithin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 am

I'll message them to you... I took it for a while, and I'm just sick of it man
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...

User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Volkodlak » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 am

you were bullied trught PMs?
Image

User avatar
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless
Location: new york city

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by demonwithin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 am

On the threads as well, sir.
I'm just gonna erase all my stuff and leave.
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...

User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Volkodlak » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 am

i advise you to wait im gona try to contact admin and we gona deal with this ok?
Image

User avatar
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1192
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by ABrownrigg » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 am

Who is being bullied by whom?

I want details.

AB

Sevena

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Sevena » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Oh yes, lets please discuss this.Firstly I had decided to leave The Pack and not come back because the two of you.You and Shewolf.I don't feel any long standing/decent/contributing member should have to put up with the crap I feel I have had to put up with recently.We are a pack and I thought that meant something, I was wrong.Thats my failing.I still lurk though I'm unsure of how long thats even gonna last.Regardless I know it doesn't even matter.I saw this thread and logged in because I had a feeling something would be waiting for me and sure enough there was a PM from AB, stating that Shewolf felt I was bullying her.LIES! as expected from the two of you.So lets move on.

You being bullied? LOL, by whom.Certainly not me.
demonwithin wrote:"So thank you, For bullying me, and you know who you are if your reading this.
Secondly the only reason I'm bothering to respond to this, is because wether or not I decide to never come back here I won't have my name tarnished.I assume its me you are refereing to.How in the world did "I" bully you? If its not me you are refereing to "WOOT" troll on/ bully on brother or sister.I'll be sure to add you to my christmas card list!

Lets run down the list and just make things public.For the sake of the truth and so other members can see whats really going on.Shall we?

#1 - Shewolf and you arrive at The Pack and recieve warm welcomes from everyone, including me.Shewolf claims to be a werewolf and repeatedly posts in threads for other shapeshifters to PM her, AB response with a playfull post of the possabiblity of him being a werewolf, Shewolf again posts a request for him to PM her concerning "real" werewolves.I reply to the thread with a post stateing that although toying with newbies can be fun, it can lead to confusion.This in turn leads to a post by shewolf calling me a b**** for toying with her, when in fact it wasn't me it was AB.A fact Meeper brought to her attention and recieved and nice little angry wolf face for.This little discussion can not be found given Tak cleaned up that thread.But I was the one to recieve a baiting PM from Shewolf concerning the situation,which I did not respond to.This in turn leads to Shewolf showing up in The Pack chat "apoligizing" (if you can call it that) for calling me a b**** and telling me to stay out of "her" forums and she will stay out of mine,whatever that was suppost to mean.I merely told her she had some growing up to do and until that happened we had nothing to discuss.This little chat discussion led to me posting in the 'what to do with those who call themselves werewolves' thread, on a little rant about what to do with them when they start to troll members and the fact that the forum is one big home, that there is no 'your' forums.

#2- My responses to Shewolf's trolling of me, I called her a TROLL, immature, childish, a kid, but mostly I just called her a troll.AND, repeatedly asked her to stop trolling me.Which I had thought ended till recently.

#3- What led to this recent bulling thread? I think I can clear that up.About a month ago I couldn't access the forums and had posted a thread in the tech help section.Though the issue had been solved,You, Demon, decided to post to it.Which I did not respond to because I was not offened by your post and it wasn't revelant sicne the question had been answered.It wasn't until Shewolf , just last week responded to it by telling me I should stay off the forums for the day as you had suggested.Now why did I take offense to her post? Well, regardless of the fact that I had in the beginning been nice to this little child she had decided to give me grief, continously for my efforts.So I see her post and I consider it trolling, considering thats all she has done/directed towards me.And the whole "we're posting here because we can" give me a break.You can't troll someone and all of a sudden think that you can play friendly, not having the one you've giving grief for no reason think you're not still trolling.In that thread I referenced your post in the fact that the thread had been solved before hand.You being bullied my freaking boney arse.My telling Shewolf not to troll my thread, that was solved, led to you calling me a b**** and Shewolf agreeing with you.

"THIS" thread is just the two of you trying to start more trouble.
demonwithin wrote:I'll message them to you... I took it for a while, and I'm just sick of it man
Took what for awhile? The whole insinuation that you recieved trolling PM's is a riot.If another member PM'd you because you two were acting like asses, so be it.Just remember that admins and mods do have the power/ability to read any and all info on the forum.Including PM's.So if your gonna accuse someone , you better have some "real" proof.
demonwithin wrote:On the threads as well, sir.I'm just gonna erase all my stuff and leave.
Party time! Poor you, feeling unwelcome are we.I wonder why.Given its been me to respond to the two of you and I seriously doubt anyone besides Takyoji has said anything to you about anything.Also, you jumped into convo's or should I say my responses to shewolfs trolling of me, I never once said anything that could even come close to being considered bulling/trolling to you.You and Shewolf the same person perhaps? You say you have been being bullied, where? Seriously where? Being told not to necropost is not bullying.Being encouraged to look for new updated threads to respond to is not bullying.
ABrownrigg wrote:Who is being bullied by whom?

I want details.

AB
Was me , by them, Demon and Shewolf. AND I'd had enough.Like I said regardless of wether I come back here, I won't allow children to tarnish all the happy days of bad spelling, my support of other members and their art work and creative writing, my hillarious wit and the good will I have shown to everyone here, even those who claim to be werewolves.Probably shouldn't of even bothered responding to this thread but I wanted to say my piece.And hopefully prevent anyone else from getting tangled up in this little web.The fact that they are even allowed to stay here within the pack *shakes head* but thats not my call.It just gives them the opportunity to come back and do this to someone else and possabley drive away more members who just don't feel like dealing with it.

If anyone responds to this post, just keep in mind, I've said my piece and your reply will be a waste of time. Peace Out

User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Volkodlak » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 am

oh,sevena it is shewolf because her account was banned friday so she used demons
Image

User avatar
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless
Location: new york city

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by demonwithin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 am

It's not, I don't have a need to bully you and make you feel bad, i've only commented nice things in regards to everyone here, NO ONE in a pack should be centered by hostil behavior

I'd just please, please like it if You just ignored me sevena, cause i like to talk to people in the pack v.v but your always mean to me, you always are, then erase stuff after, its awful..
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...

User avatar
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless
Location: new york city

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by demonwithin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 pm

You were even mean and unwelcoming in your reply, so thanks.
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...

User avatar
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1192
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by ABrownrigg » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Okay.

I will try to utilize the letters on this keyboard to convey my feelings overall. (a difficult task)

I have received PM's and had conversations over this whole situation. And I have been asked by more than one party to step in, and throw in my input. I have thought long and hard about this as to what I should say.

I could say....Each of you be responsible for putting your best foot forward to make the others feel welcome, over your desire to tell them their opinions suck, or who they are sucks, or how old they are sucks, or whatnot. (Or their spelling sucks, in which case I can only point to my own keyboard, and blame the good people at Apple)

I could say... Cant we all just get along, which would only inflame things more and possibly put a target on my own head.

I could say... Everyone apologize even if you didn't feel you did anything wrong, and realize that this is a FAN SITE, not a werewolf pack. There are all types here, horror, furry, therian, and the like.. all with differing opinions and everyone believes their own opinion is the right one, so keep that in mind.

I could say... Stop claiming you are able to alter the laws of physics by physically transforming (unless you're willing to prove it). Frankly Tak has informed me that's been in the TOS for registration, as I was unaware at the time.

And I could say... Everyone start loving each other or everyones banned!

But no,

What I will say is this.

I started this forum in 2004. I did it out of a love for the genre, and I did it out of a love for finding what others felt about the genre as I wanted to make a film about it.

It's as simple as that.

In time, the forums have transmogrified into a type of family.. Granted, in some ways one of those dysfunctional families you see when folks do thanksgiving dinner jokes, but a family none the less.

I've found out more about the beliefs and mythology of werewolves than I ever hoped I could have learned anywhere else. For all its arguments, for all its tiffs, kurfuffles and flat out brawls, one thing has become clear.

Whether you believe you are one, want to be one, or just love talking and sharing about them. Werewolves are far more than a mythical monster from ages past. They delve to our own inner animal, our inner hero, and inner villain. Whether real or not, they came from us, all of us. We all have those things inside, and in that sense we ARE all werewolves even if in reality we're all just a bunch of monkeys sitting in front of our respective keyboards.

The fighting will continue, the arguments will never go away, and the claims of bullying will always crop up every now and then. It's part of what makes us human. And part of what drives each of us to excel, and in some cases to our own destruction.

So I will end with this. Sevena, demonwithin, and Shewolf (and any others listening). I love you all, for your passions no matter where they came from. I don't know you as humans, but I do know you as wolves on this forum (in a sense). And I may disagree with what you say, but I will respect at least the opinion is yours, and no less valid in the universe. And the only thing I can do as COB is recognize that this forum while belonging to all of us, still has a hand of mine on it.

If any of you choose to never return, or choose to stay, work things out, or even pretend they didn't happen, is fine with me. We all have our own directions and choices, and even the best things never last forever. Anyone here might be happier somewhere else, sad as it is.. there is no utopia.

But my door will always be open to you. I will not take sides when all parties feel victimized. It is my job to attempt to comfort and repair, not to jump to destruction for the good of the rest. Council, comfort, confront, and communicate..

.. this might not be a 'real' werewolf pack, it might only be a fan site with a bunch of different humans all throwing out their opinions on various topics. But what a real werewolf pack does for each other, humans should too.

AB

..ps... and if you don't like it.. stuff it in your ear.

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Meeper » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:38 pm

ABrownrigg wrote:..ps... and if you don't like it.. stuff it in your ear.
How rude! :wink: .

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

User avatar
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless
Location: new york city

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by demonwithin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 am

I'm think i may come in from time to time for my writing.
x'D meeper you made me giggle <3
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...

User avatar
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 840
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:46 pm
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited
Location: East Coast USA: NJ/PA/DE
Contact:

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Trinity » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 am

Personal experience is this - it is easy to misunderstand. Text is bland, and the how one writes can sometimes be misunderstood by someone else. This is a world-wide forum and what some folks might take as sarcasm others may take as rudeness.

Always tempter the emotion with a bit of clarity. Ask gentle questions to better understand. Don't be a jerk in general, its NOT funny. If you like being a "friendly jerk" with some people, don't expect others to be as welcoming to your form of humor. (ya know the type, friends who tease but mean nothing by it? Yeah that teasing can be taken poorly by others).

If you follow the "oh well too bad for them" mentality, then it's more your loss then theirs.

*hugs* to all that want one. :)
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.

User avatar
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 840
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:46 pm
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited
Location: East Coast USA: NJ/PA/DE
Contact:

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by Trinity » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:35 am

Oh.. and above all do the possible hardest thing ever: Own your mistakes and apologize for them at least once - even if you think you weren't in the wrong. You CAN apologize without "loosing face" or "loosing ground".

It works like this "Oh, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. That wasn't my intention. I was trying to ...... instead. Please, I hope you understand that."

However if someone is /pulling/ "false offense" or seems to be - send it to the moderators. Don't fight it out because you will look just as bad. Let the authorities sort it out. They are called /moderators. for a reason. ;)
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.

User avatar
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 am
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Gender: Female
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed
Location: Central New York

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by SheWolf-94 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 am

Thanx trin, your my hero... I'm glad that some people understand hwlwnk
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...

User avatar
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 am
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Gender: Female
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed
Location: Central New York

Re: Bullying :'3

Post by SheWolf-94 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 am

Oh and I did appoligize to ppl even though I may or may not have done anything, but I have done my appoligizing. And I'd like to say a special thanks to Demon for starting this subject, I was the first of the two of us to be bullied. I had asked Demon to join the pack so I knew someone on here, then Demon was bullied as well and is only stopping by every now and then.. Its sadening. But thank you for your time and patients.
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...

Post Reply